0

Christmas Songs, Veterans' Day, and Cream of Chicken!

♫ Listening to: Kelly Clarkson - My Grown Up Christmas List

Who says it's too early for Christmas music? We're singing this song in choir so I might as well get it stuck in my head. Today is Veteran's Day which to many teens means no school, which is true, but it would be nice if everyone paused for a second to think about the veterans. :) I'd like to visit a veteran hospital someday just to get a feeling of what fighting in a war is like, but I'll probably never really know.
Today I woke up at 9, got my daily dose of Rachael Ray, and ate breakfast. For lunch, I used some canned cream of chicken soup and added some potato and vegetables. As I have never used or tasted cream of chicken previously, I was quite horrified to open the can and find this gloopy stuff. I thought it would be like normal soup, you know, liquidy. It turned out pretty yummy though and I added water and milk. Okay that sounds gross, but it was delicious! Nevertheless, I will probably never try that again. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment