0

Hair, There, Everywhere


♫ Listening to: Train - Save Me, San Francisco (This song would make such a good movie opening song, catch my drift?)

So... last Sunday I went to Target, which is one of my favorite stores. (I'll do another post on favorite stores) I just wanted to share two things that I bought because I think they are really really good. (so far) These are both Herbal Essences hair products, so tune out if you aren't interested:

First up is Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector: I really like this product so far. I'm saying so far because I've only used it twice, but I'm surprised by the results. I don't think it does anything for split ends, so I just treat it as a leave in conditioner. I use it after I shower and apply it to wet hair. It makes my hair less frizzy and more straight. I guess the result depends on your hair texture. Even though I have naturally straight hair, it makes my hair more smooth and shiny.

Next is Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo: Let me start of by saying that I used this shampoo with Herbal Essences Pin Straight Conditioner. I like this combination because I don't see the point of having a "drama clean" conditioner.

I enjoy using both these products and I would recommend them, but I probably won't repurchase them because I like to keep my options open and I don't stick to certain products. These are my personal opinions and they may change over time. Hope this helps! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment