0

TGIF

♫ Listening to: The Postal Service - Such Great Heights

Because I didn't post for a looonnnng time, I'm making it up by posting 3 times today. Is that tacky? Oh well. On friday I went to go get froyo with my friends. I got pineapple (my favorite), cookies and cream, and mango. Only when I got home did I realize that there was a 25% off coupon in my school newspaper, which came out that day. I could have saved 50 cents! Which is like the price of a cookie! :(

Also, I had a calc test on friday (it was review though) and I was stuck on a problem. It's not that I didn't know the answer - I actually got the answer, but I didn't know how I got it! I was guessing and plugging random answers in, but we were supposed to show our worI was trying to work backwards so I was like the last to finish. I KNOW it isn't a race and all, but it made me look slow, you know? :/ Those are
my happy endings to the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment