0

.ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı.

♫ Listening to: The Cardigans - Love Fool (fool me fool me go on and fool me ♥)

I have a lot of homework, but right now I'm revisiting old songs that I listened to a while back. It brings back sweet memories. :) It's so interesting how certain songs make you remember certain things or people. I have a song for each of the guys I had a crush on and when I listen to the song it just feels nostalgic. haha
Tooooooday, Muse's new album, The Resistance came out! It's probably a great album (I haven't listened to all the tracks) and I'm happy to see that sales are going good! In honor of their new album the colored words are rainbow. Yay! Also, Hannah Montana I mean, Miley Cyrus has this song called Party in the USA and it's soooo annoying. I have no problem with Miley Cyrus (although many of my friends hate her, so it's probably rubbing off), but when such a bad song like that is #1 on iTunes for like 5 months in a row, it makes me really mad! The ratings are horrible, but it kept staying at #1. Seriously, what talent do people see in that song?

0 comments:

Post a Comment