0

UhOH

♫ Listening to: Duran Duran - Ordinary World (I wish!)

Ahhhhh PSAT's! =( I'm only a sophmore, but I'm taking the PSAT this year as practice and probably a practice SAT test too. Next year, the dreaded junior year, let see.... I'm taking like 4 AP classes, the SAT test, PSAT, and 2 or 3 SAT subject tests. Hmmm... oh yeah, and then I have to worry about college. Yay! =( My life is so awesome! (sarcasm intended) I guess I like to be busy busy busy, but it gives me less time to THINK. I'm one of those people that likes to daydream all the time and imagine things and doodle/draw, so next year is going to be quite restraining for me. Besides, I have to study my butt off. Bleh... I am: scared? afraid? happy? tired? excited? nervous? overwhelmed? hopeless? frustrated? annoyed? sad? exhausted? relieved? HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment