0

Why do I have this blog? Whywhywhy?

♫ Listening to: Taylor Swift - White Horse

Hm...why am I blogging? Why do I keep a blog? This is an anonymous blog (I hope no one knows who I am haha) so it comes with a refreshing sense of freedom!
A List of Purposes: (not in any particular order)
1. To find out if there are any teens blogging about their slightly average life
2. To share information, opinion, music, and other cool stuff with other people
3. To keep track of time because it flies so fast! See, it's already September and I started in July! I'm going to be eighty years old before I know it.
4. To express my feelings (a.k.a. vent anger!), but I haven't been angry in a VERY long time. I'm typically a chill person, but if an angryfying event shall occur, I can vent about it! Yay! :)

Ok... so I'm not quite serious about the last reason, but all the others are genuine. I really needed to type that out and organize my thoughts. Off to do homework! :|

0 comments:

Post a Comment