0

Craving for Books and Music


♫ Listening to: The Carpenters - Sweet Sweet Smile
Two of my favorite groups of singers of ALL TIME are Simon & Garfunkel and The Carpenters. I love every single one of their songs! There's not a lot artists where I like all of their songs. Probably The Veronicas is one of them and The Beatles and Lights. Simon & Garfunkel have such a unique vibe and it makes you nostalgic and their lyrics are amazing. I can listen to their songs everywhere and anytime. On the other hand, Karen Carpenter (The Carpenters) has a gorgeous voice. They have some sad ballads and some more cheerful upbeat songs as well. Lalalalalalala. Anyways....

Have you ever been addicted to a book series? I have this very awkward situation at hand. I really like a lot of series like Gilda Joyce (I can quote those books from memory!) , but they're in the children's section and it's kinda awkward when I'm a teenager and I walk around among people half my age and size. Am I supposed to grow up and not read these books anymore? These books are like dear friends to me and I would like to keep reading them, but they aren't the thought-provoking books that most adults or teachers would prefer I read. Reading is more of a relaxing thing for me, when I read I want to be having a good time. I don't want my thoughts to be provoked. Those are snooze books for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment