0

Chocolate and Country

♫ Listening to: Lady Antelllbleleuhoweveryouspellit - Need You Now

Chocolate oranges are the best! If you've never had one, I deeply recommend you try one. Don't eat the whole thing at once. Eat like 2 slices a day. It's my daily chocolate fix. I got mine at Trader Joe's for $2.49 and Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreen's probably have them too. I think you can also order them online too. If you don't like oranges, you might as well stop reading this. If you don't like chocolate, well, get out! :)

Did I mention, I watched the CMA's yesterday because I had no school and I finished all of my homework. Taylor Swift awesome, but at school today, I felt a lot of people criticized her. People said that she didn't know how to sing and that she sounded bad live. Well, I thought she sounded pretty good and I think she definitely knows how to sing! The only problem I have is that I think she flipped her hair to much and the hair flipping seemed a little forced instead of natural. I don't think that made sense. Oh well.
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley hosted. Carrie looked really pretty, but in the beginning she kept tugging her dress shoulder up and that was a sign of nervousness. We all get nervous but it was a little weird seeing someone so famous exhibiting nervousness.
I just realized that I think of celebrities as perfect people, which I know they are not, but they always seem perfect - on screen at least. Most of their personal lives are messed up though. Anyway, Carrie's dresses were really pretty, I like the ruffly orange one the best.
And Lady Antebellum's performance was really gooooood. Oh and just saying, I'm not that big of a fan of country music. I have a fair share of country songs on iTunes, but I'm not crazy about it. What I do like are award shows though. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment