0

Dundundun

♫ Listening to: Mandy Moore - Only Hope


"There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But you sing to me over and over and over again"



Tomorrow is a choir festival and I'm not looking forward to it much. :/ We don't sound blended and I hardly know anyone in choir. I think for a musical group to really sound good, we should all at least know each other!
Also, I've been trying to buy a guitar. My mom and I checked out some auction sites relating to guitars and we placed a few bids. I hope we win because I would like to learn how to play the guitar. A guitar is so cool because you can bring it anywhere. Not like a piano, which I would be crazy to try to roll around.
Good news! The brown pelican is now officially off the California Endangered Species List! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment