0

At Lalalalast It's December!

♫ Listening to: Tokio Hotel - Human Connect to Human (I also really like The Dark Side of The Sun, and another song from their first album, Ready Set Go)

Hello! Happy December! I did really bad on my calc midterm and I have a B in AP European History, but on the bright side, we got our Christmas tree in today! Apparently when you buy over $200 at IKEA, they give you a Christmas tree for free, which is quite nice. I haven't seen it yet because I've been upstairs for a while. I redid my room, which is very exciting. And I am NOT the most organized person, but I'm trying extremely hard to control my sloppiness. Redoing my room simplified and cleaned it up. I got a long dresser of sorts and it's short enough so that I can sit on it like a bench. I also got a new nightstand. And we also got our carpet cleaned, so all the furniture in the house was moved to the wood floor and we just started putting all the furniture back yesterday. The first time we got carpet cleaners to clean our carpet, they burned parts of our carpet, so now we have permanent burn marks on the carpet. What a wonderful world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment