0

Semi-Giant Music Post

♫ Listening to: Nutcracker Jingles (a choir song that's REALLY GOOD)

Hey! I wanted to do this post specifically on music because if I wrote about my life, it would overflow this box. ;) So, basically, I listen to a wide variety of music. I have every single genre you can think of, so I'm pretty open minded. I listen to mostly rock/pop/electronic/country music and I listen to other genres as well but not as much. I'm going to make two lists of songs. One of songs that I really love right now at the moment. And another list of songs that I could listen to for the rest of my life, in other words, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these songs!

List of songs I love at the moment: Norah Jones - Chasing Pirates, Kelly Clarkson - Long Shot, Mutemath - Spotlight, Tokio Hotel - Human Connect to Human, Little Boots - Remedy, Song from a secret garden, Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment, All Lights songs

List of songs I will eternally enjoy: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody, All Beatles Songs (my favorites being Hello Goodbye, Love Me Do, Here Comes The Sun, Ob-la-di Ob-la-da, The Ballad of John and Yoko, Hey Jude), All Simon & Garfunkel songs (my favorites being A Hazy Shade of Winter, Sound of Silence, I Am A Rock, Homeward Bound), also Martina McBride - Independence Day, Adam Lambert - Mad World, Tokio Hotel - Monsoon, Marissa Nadler - River of Dirt, and lots lots more.

Other Artists I LOVE: La Roux, Owl City, The Veronicas, The Postal Service, Delta Goodrem. Check them out!
If you have any questions comment please. :) Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment