0

Update Ramble

♫ Listening to: Lesley Roy - I'm Going, I'm Gone

This isn't really an update since I blogged yesterday. But yesterday's post was about music and that does not count. Sooooo... Today I woke up at 12 p.m. because I was really tired this entire week. On Friday, we had a school assembly and I had to perform as part of the choir. It was a good experience over all except for the fact that it was raining. Oh and I had a math test with four problems and I missed one of them, which is a C. Oh well I can retake it. :/

On a brighter note, I went to Costco today, which is a warehouse type store that sells well, everything. Last week there was like no food at my house. No yummy snacks, so today my mom and I went to Costco. We got chicken noodle soup and chicken broth and blackberries and pinapple, which I have been craving. You know how sometimes you crave foods? I never crave chocolate or cake, instead, I crave fruit or french fries usually. Weird. We got a lot of other stuff, but I forget what. Oh yeah! We got peppermint bark, which I have NEVER had before. It's yummy! Tomorrow I'm going to a potluck so I'm going to bring some of that for dessert. Right now, I'm pretty tired, but I had a good lunch.

It's almost 2010! We are either going to Las Vegas or LA this holiday season. Last year we went to San Francisco. Really, I would be happy wherever we went because I like every single vacation. Even if we aren't going somewhere I really like, I can always find something fun to do. Go with the flow is like my life motto. Sometimes. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment