0

Alaskalaska


♫ Listening to: Camera Obscura - French Navy

School is out! :)
I got out of school a couple of weeks ago and I went on vacation for about 10 days. Let me tell you about. Ok, so I went on a princess cruise which was really relaxing, I mean, c'mon, ice cream all day? I'm in! It all seems great until you gain weight, which isn't as bad as you would expect. We saw glaciers and went hiking which brought out the environmentally conscious side of my mind.

Did you know that Juneau, the capital of Alaska, is only accessible by airplane and boat? (according to this tourguide) There's no highway or road that leads there... strange. I wanted to go to Denali national park, but we didn't have enough time. Oh and also the weather was really cold. And there's close to 24 hr daylight there, so at 10 pm it looked like it was 9 am which was really confusing.

So now that I'm back, I'm doing an SAT prep course and I'm taking the SAT in october. I'm planning this to be a one time thing, so by the end of the summer I should be able to blow College Board's mind away - their cold, calculating, elitist minds... just kidding. On a lighter note, I'm going to the Del Mar Fair next weekend with my friends! Until then, I will toil away endlessly and enjoy the cookies that I just baked. Yes, I said "baked", that is, made from scratch! - something people don't do very often now. Even though it's summer, I am not as lazy as I predicted. This is madness!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment