0

Summer Tunes

♫ Listening to: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Audiobook
(Yes, I listen to audiobooks, and yes, I LOVE THEM)

I thought I would enlighten everyone on the music that I am currently listening to and also on songs/artists that I have always loved:

Artist: Stars
Favorite Songs: Wasted Daylight, Dead Hearts
I only recently heard of Stars and I have never ceased to stop listening to their smooth flow of dream-like melodies.

Artist: Camera Obscura
Favorite Songs: French Navy, Honey in the Sun
These retro songs evoke feelings of happy summertimes free of worries. I would check out other Camera Obscura songs - they all have a similiar funky vibe.

Artist: Sara Bareilles
Favorite Songs: King of Anything
This new hit from her upcoming albumn is one of my favorite songs! This song is a classic fu** you song and what girl couldn't use more of those? I love the chorus - it's very fun and upbeat.

Artist: Apollo Sunshine
Songs: Singing to the Earth, Breeze
I like lounging outside, curling up with a good book, and listening to Apollo Sunshine. I would describe their songs as mostly intrumental, experimental, and cheerful. You can catch moments of pure bliss in the melodic guitar strums and upbeat rhythms.

Artist: Rosie Thomas
Songs: Farewell
I recently discovered this song and although it's a very sad, nostalgic sort of song, it's completly beautiful in every way. I love songs based on piano and this is one of them. This is overall just a great song not to mention Rosie's voice is awsome!

So that's about all the new music I've been digging these couple of weeks ! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment