0

On My Bookshelf

♫ Listening to: Maroon 5 - Misery

I thought I would give you a taste of what I'm reading these days, but seriously, I haven't read a hardcore book in such a long time (besides school related stuff). This summer, I tried to read Pride & Prejudice, but I resorted to watching the movie for the 5th time and then watching the 1995 BBC television adaptation. Soooo that didn't work out quite as I had hoped.

So a couple months ago, I bought an iTunes app called "Cathy's Book" and it was like a mystery about this girl who's boyfriend is involved in strange things (sorry about the vagueness) and it comes with cool animations and "evidence", along with text, like a book. It took me a while to realize that "Cathy's Book" is actually a real published book and when i did I started reading the whole series thing. The illustrations are really beautiful (in a doodleish way) and I was even inspired to start up a sketchbook, which I really should have done a while ago. It's a really great series and I can't wait for more!

P.S. The "evidence" comes in a packet and there's even clues online! It's really interactive! Read HERE for more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment