0

Television Rules the Nation

♫ Listening to: Franz Ferdinand - This Fire

Here is a list of the TV shows that I enjoy watching:

Big Bang Theory: Probably my all time favorite show! What's not to love? Especially Sheldon!
Glee: A popular show that involves singing and high school? I'm in.
Important Things with Demetri Martin: Clever and funny like no other.
Chuck: After watching this show, I have really wanted to become a spy.
The Office: I still haven't finished the 6th season because I'm too lazy to watch it. And Michael Scott really gets on my nerves if that's possible, so all in all, I don't feel like watching the office these days, but it still is one of my favorite shows.
The Colbert Report: My daily dose of liberalism.
Gossip Girl: Addicting and scandelous: YES Insightful and educational: NO
Pretty Little Liars: Yeah, this is more addicting than Gossip Girl. Oh well, it's the summer - I can indulge a little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment