0

Art History and Yogurt


♫ Listening to: Damien Rice - Volcano ; )

The reason why I have not posted in a bajillion years is because school is taking up every bajillion second of the day and also has drained my mind of creativity. I'm taking art history at school, so there will be some interesting art posts coming soon. If I have the time to do them. I think I could be a tour guide in an art museum now. Or at least be able to lecture my friends on three thousand years of art.

On a completely unrelated note, I really like yogurt now for some reason... peace yogurt has always been my favorite but I really like lemon yogurt too. Okay and also, I haven't read a good book in a really really long time. I think in school we're starting Scarlet Letter soon. I don't generally like school books, but I've heard a lot about this one and it sounds more .... interesting I guess.

Annnd also, I need to update the picture on the upper right corner of this page. It's like two years old now. I'm so tired. I can't even type a logical blog post. Better go before I start talking about marshmallows and aliens. Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment